We offer you a wide variety of services with dedicated and multi-disciplinary surveyors/experts in both marine and non-marine sectors.
The strength of our people is the combination, thanks to their education and/or experience, of the necessary technical skills, with the thorough understanding of the relevant legal and contractual obligations. This is making our office outstanding in all liability related issues.
Together with our international network, we can offer surveys throughout Europe.
We are 24/7 available on +32 (0)3 294 01 35.
- Carriers (Road; Air; Rail; Multimodal;…)
- Cargo damage surveys
- Pre-shipment surveys + vessel load and discharge supervisions
- Lashing and securing of cargo (Heavy Lifts; Project Cargo)
- Risk management and prevention:
- Terminal screening and inspections
- Warehouse screening and inspections
- Professional Liability
- Product Liability
- Third Party Liability
- Engineering (Machinery; Rolling stock; Electronics)
- Legal Assistance Insurance
We can offer you a complete claims management service, from first claim notifications to a final and complete settlement including third party recoveries. Our aim is to settle each claim on the best terms possible within the shortest possible time period. Therefore we can rely on our experienced people and our state of the art IT platform.
- Claims Handling
- (Third Party) Recoveries
- Prevention in logistics
- Risk management & Prevention
- Screening & Training
- Load securing & Cargo Safety
- Warehouse screening
General Conditions Reports
This type of survey is describing the general condition of the cargo “as it is”.
- Packaging and labels
- Eventual defects are defined, described in an incident report and fully documented with photos or video.
For our clients in the steel business, we can count on the experience of our in-house steel specialist.